Online shopping is expected to reach record highs this season. The increased volume, along with challenges brought aboutby COVID-19, is predicted to extend shipping times. This may result in later-than-expected delivery of your online orders. We ask for your patience while we deal with factors that are beyond our control.
We truly value you as a customer, and we will continue to work diligently to provide you with an exceptional holiday shopping experience. We encourage you to shop early to ensure all of the items you order are received on time for holiday celebrations.
While we can’t control the carriers, we are doing our best to control what we can in order to give you the best shopping experience possible. Here are a few actions we are taking to improve help your holiday shopping and current shipping deadlines.
- Messaging – We will have holiday shipping messages listed on the site and certain marketing emails.
- Shipping Cutoff Communication – While we are encouraging our customers to shop early, we are committed to communicating any information we receive on shipment delays or cutoff date changes.
- UPS Ground Shipping December 15, 2020 at 12:59pm ET/9:59am PT
- UPS 2nd Day Air December 21, 2020 at 12:59pm ET/9:59am PT
- UPS Next Day Air December 22, 2020 at 12:59pm ET/9:59am PT
*These are UPS cutoff times for Christmas deliveries. Orders ship from Duluth, GA please refer to this UPS shipping map to determine your appropriate ship method.
- Returns & Exchanges – All non-sale merchandise will be eligible for a full refund or exchange for 90 days after the purchase date. This gives you the confidence to shop early for gifts this season, knowing full price returns will not be an issue.
- Encourage You to Shop Early – While we will do our best to communicate expected arrival dates and shipping cutoffs with you, there is no way to accurately predict the impact COVID-19 will have on shipping carriers. The best way to guarantee that you receive your package by Christmas is to shop as far ahead as possible.